Fundraising through Prep Parents’ Association activities has contributed funds to a number of Prep departments and projects including; a new drum set and a bank of 40 musical instruments, which all of the Upper Prep have benefited from, tablets to be used in the classrooms along with a recharging trolley, two fantastic SMART collaborative learning centres for the Prep ICT Suite and new playground equipment and school gazebos.
In order to make sure that PPA funds are spent on items that will be appreciated by the pupils, the Prep School Council is closely involved in discussions on how funds are spent.
You can also use Easyfundraising to help raise money for the college when you’re shopping online. You can even use it to book a holiday! Please go to Easyfundraising to sign up.
Funds raised by the Senior School Parents’ Association (SSPA) activities have contributed to many areas across the Senior School, including the following:
- Refurbishment of the Science Block and Sixth Form centre
- New sports equipment and kit for the sports teams
- New musical instruments, including a Tenor Saxophone, and storage facilities for the music department
- Concrete table tennis tables on the Senior Cchool playground for the enjoyment of all the students at break times
- A year’s subscription to Digital Theatre Plus
- New altar equipment for the Chapel
- Kindle Fire HD’s
- Casio FX-9860GII calculators
- 10 Flybrix Lego Drones
- One kit of 40m worth of straight Scalextric track
- Robots and Robot Server from MyBot for the Computer Science department
The SSPA has also funded equipment for the Duke of Edinburgh Scheme, contributed to the cost of new College gazebos and has made donations to CAFOD.